The OxiTor is a compact, wireless and portable Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) system for measuring and monitoring local tissue oxygenation and hemodynamics. The OxiTor measures changes in oxygenated (O 2Hb), deoxygenated (HHb) and total (THb) hemoglobin. Changes in O 2Hb and HHb reflect tissue oxygenation and changes in THb indicates tissue hemodynamics. Through its spatially resolved configuration OxiTor can also calculate changes in the tissue oxygenation index (TOI) in percentage, which reflects the average saturation of the underlying tissue.
- Compact (small size and low weight)
One to six measurement points
- Power-Friendly: Seamless switching between battery and corded power source allows uninterrupted long-term data collection
- Internal memory for offline monitoring
Smartphone & tablet connectivity
OxiTor series instruments can be customized for specific needs and application upon request. This includes custom form factor and wavelengths for measuring different chromophores and indexes.
- Δ O 2Hb
- Δ HHb
- Δ THb
- Wireless: Bluetooth connection to a laptop / tablet (up to 20 m indoors)
- Power: Internal rechargeable battery (up to 4h continuous monitoring) + USB charging
- Data storage: Internal solid state memory (up to 50 h continuous data collection)
- Size: 70 x 40 x 25 mm
- Weight: 60 g
- Application for collection, storage, viewing and analysis of data.
- Optional open source MATLAB-based software.
- Optional Android application for tablet and smartphone.